This game is as good as it is short. It will be a good source of inspiration for me
RUN COFFEE RUN
RUN COFFEE RUN
Escape from the narcoleptic COFFEE island in this mini-fps-metroidvania
With limited time until you inevitably fall asleep (unless you grab some fresh COFFEE), find the way to open and escape trough the EMERGENCY EXIT
Don't worry, there are plenty of comfy beds around to aid in your journey.
Find all the upgrades and artifacts and dash to victory!
- mini-metroidvania with short run times
- drink coffee to stay awake - or wake up again in bed
- discover various upgrades while exploring the compact island
- corporate office tower full of dogs
- Steve just renovated his home with fresh spikes
- rumors of the ANCIENT PICKAXE OF DESTRUCTION
Total playtime: around 10-30 minutes.
HTML5 for easy playing without hassle
DOWNLOAD WINDOWS version for optimal experience
Controls (shown in-game as well):
- ESC or P for MENU
- WSAD - MOVE
- Mouse - LOOK
- Left Mouse Button - Interact
- SPACE - JUMP (2x for double jump)
- Right Mouse Button - DASH (while in air)
Made with UE4 in 72h for Ludum Dare 50
Theme: "Delay The Inevitable"
by Mikołaj Bazaczek / @aerloth
|Made with||Adobe Photoshop, Unreal Engine, 3ds Max|
|Tags||3D, Black and White, fps-platformer, Low-poly, Ludum Dare 50, Metroidvania, Minimalist, Pixel Art, Short, Time Attack|
|Average session||About a half-hour|
|Accessibility||High-contrast, Interactive tutorial|
|Links||Ludum Dare, Twitter|