A downloadable game for Windows
ZEN MARBLES is a delightful marble run builder, focused on a calm, pleasing, aesthetic experience. This is an early prototype and all feedback is warmly welcome as it will greatly influence the development.
- Experience the joy of building and racing your own marbles with a digital version of the classic marble run toy.
- Craft your own wooden tracks and marvel at the beauty of your creation as you watch small marbles race through them.
- Take control of the marble and experience the ride firsthand, feeling the twists and turns as you navigate through your custom-built course.
- Charming aesthetics and endless possibilities for track design.
- Prototype, it's not yet finished, but I'm excited to share this early peek with you and welcome your feedback as I continue to develop the game.
v 0.1 - 230506 - first released version
- basic block collection
- save & load system
- building system
- ball posession mode (move around with WSAD!)
- sometimes gimbal lock/axis inversion can happen when in FPP mode (zoom in all the way)
- easy sharing of the tracks (json import/export)
- more building pieces!
- better marble elevators (portals?)
- colors / paint for the blocks
- more marbles
- better UI/UX (block browsing, quick access menu)
|Published||22 days ago|
|Tags||calm, City Builder, comfy, Indie, Isometric, Non violent, Sandbox, Unreal Engine|
Leave a comment
Log in with itch.io to leave a comment.