A VR ARCHERY-ADVENTURE GAME FOR QUEST 2 AND PC
- explore a mysterious, eventful island of the archery trials
- intuitive bow mechanics heavily inspired by Valve's "Longbow" minigame found in "The Lab" VR experience
- unique temples full of bow and arrow challenges
- colorful and minimal aesthetic, focused on architecture
- the player is never harmed, killed or attacked directly
- discover and master multiple abilities / powers
- prove worthy to the archery godess herself!
- the demo will take around 45 minutes to complete for an average player
- playable on Meta Quest 2, PC VR version avaliable soon
🏹 This is an early prototype - feedback welcome!
This is a pre-alpha prototype developed by an amateur indie game-dev in spare time. All feedback is warmly welcome! This project will evolve and change, nothing is set in stone and your voice will certainly help it go in a better direction.
More info on: https://longbowisland.com
Join the development discussion on Discord!
Drop me a line on Twitter: https://twitter.com/aerloth
Selected music tracks and sound effects made by https://twitter.com/Dreat_
🏹 Supported headsets
Tested on Meta Quest 2, should run on the original Quest as well
PC VR version tested on Oculus headets - not tested with SteamVR! (Index/Vive/etc.)
If you'd like to help out with SteamVR versions - please contact me, as I don't have access to the hardware...